Microsoft Outlook 2003
Formatting (Turn your speakers on)
If you send an email in an HTML format, you can add a picture and/or
color to the background. Use this feature sparingly as the email size increases
dramatically when you add background information. The recipient(s) must also
be able to view html files using their email viewer. (If you're not sure if
it will work, try it!)
- Begin a new email message.
- Set your email to HTML format.
- Select Format from the menu bar in the message window then
- To select a Picture, choose Picture then click
on the Browse button to locate the image you wish to use. (The
image should be compressed to a small file size to minimize the resulting
size of your email.)
- To select a colored background, choose Color (after
Format, Background) then select from one of the 16 color blocks.
- Type your message, format
the text (if desired) and send your email.
(Article links available with subscription)
- Sending Email
- Formatting Emails