Microsoft PowerPoint 2003
(Turn your speakers on)
Once you have applied a design template you can then alter the color scheme
used for your presentation. With your presentation open:
- View the Slide Design TaskPane. (Click on the
on the Formatting toolbar.) A window similar to the following is displayed:
- Select a new scheme from those shown.
- If desired, you can customize the scheme further by clicking on Edit
Color Scheme at the bottom of the Task Pane. The following window will appear:
- To change one of the element colors, double-click on the color shown then
select a new color..
- Choose Preview to preview the effect then choose Apply
to apply the effect.
(Article links available with subscription)