Moving and Sizing Objects
Microsoft PowerPoint 2003
(Turn your speakers on)
You can easily move and size objects that
you have placed on your worksheet.
- Select the objects you wish to move or size. (If moving or sizing
several objects at once, you may with to group them first.)
- To move the objects, simply point at one of the selected objects
and drag your mouse. (If moving far or to another sheet, use cut and paste.)
Note: If you only wish to move the object(s) over a hair (small, wee
amount), hold the Ctrl key down while tapping a directional arrow.
- To size objects, drag a corner handle (round white circle) in or
- If you drag a top, bottom, left or right handle, the object will not size proportionately.
- If you wish to size the object(s) truly proportionately, hold the Shift
key down when you drag a corner handle.
(Article links available with subscription)
- Drawing Toolbar
- Selecting Objects