Microsoft PowerPoint 2003
Printing (Turn your
You can print all components of your presentation including slides, the outline view, notes pages, and handouts for your audience.
- Select File from the menu bar, then Print.
The following window is displayed:
- In the Print Range area, specify which slide(s) to print.
- In the Print What area, select Slides, Handouts,
Notes pages , or Outline view.
- Change any other defaults desired in the Print window. If printing
handouts, also choose the number of slides to print on a page. If you choose
3 slides, by default, PowerPoint will add lines at the right for your audience
to write notes on.
- Choose OK when ready to print.
(Article links available with subscription)