Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Presentations are based on themes. A Theme is a collection of colors, background graphics, and formatting combinations.
You can easily select a Theme then customize it to suit your needs.
When you begin a new presentation you can
select a template that offers a specific theme or start a blank presentation and apply a theme.
The following instructions assume you have already started a presentation and you wish to apply a different Theme.
Apply a New Theme to an Existing Presentation
- Display the Design ribbon. Click on the bottom of the scroll bar to the right of themes to display all themes.
- Select a theme to apply it. Also note:
- Click on Browse for Themes if you have saved themes that do not
appear in your list, i.e. saved elsewhere on a local or network drive.
- Click on Save Current Theme if you have customized a theme and
might want to use it in other presentations.
- If desired, you can now customize the Theme Colors,
Theme Fonts, and Theme